Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Secret NBA fashion competition: Russell Westbrook VS. Dwyane Wade!

Uhhh, yea....
http://jocksandstilettojill.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Russell-Westbrook.jpg
Just when I thought Russell Westbrook can not get any crazier with his fashion statements, he steps it up. This is just insane, but I think there is a reason for this. We all agree (unless you find a compelling argument) that the other most popular "stylish" NBA player is Dwyane Wade, who is a member of the Miami Heat that defeated Westbrook's Oklahoma City Thunder. By my research, I have come to a conclusion that there MUST be a competition between the two All-Stars, and the objective is to top each others wackiest clothing. I for one, am looking forward to Wade's answer to that crazy tight leopard shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment