Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Andrew Bynum's hair was inspired by A Pimp named Slick Back.


I knew it. The way he dressed, the manner he took on, and the crazy hair, I knew it was inspired by a fictional pimp in the Boondocks. Heck, I even called it a few weeks ago. And by my calculations, everything is just about to come together, soon he will make everyone address him by his full name and if his NBA career falls short, he can make a living by teaching men how to mistreat women. (This a Boondocks joke, it is okay to not get it because I watch the show and still don't understand it at times.)
Why flatten it like Dora the Explorer that one time?
“It wasn’t Dora, man. It was ‘Pimp Named Slickback’ (a character from The Boondocks cartoon). No, I flattened it because it gets boring picking it out all the time.”
 A Pimp named Broke Knees should be offended by the Dora comparison. No, Dora should be offended, how dare the reporter diss her hair like that. Have you ever seen her hair in a mess? That thing stays the same no matter what she does. 
How much higher can the afro grow?
“Oh man, I want it to go forever, man. There’s going to come and point in time where it’s not going to be growing, so I might as well enjoy it while I have it.”
On behalf of the NBA online community, thank you for blessing us with that glorious hair of yours. Our blogs were never the same since it came into our lives, please grow dreads.

Source: Sixers Dish

No comments:

Post a Comment