Saturday, December 8, 2012

Matt Bonner, 2013 Sprite Slam Dunk Contest Champion.


If you are wondering why this is so surprising, go search for Matt Bonner dunks on YouTube and you will know exactly why this is best thing ever. I will even do it for you. Amazed yet? Even though he was once a high school dunk contest champion and stands 6 foot 10, the Red Rocket never dunks in NBA games. And to actually hang on the rim to show off? What is happening to everything I thought I knew about the NBA. I can't take this much all at once, Matt please consider your viewers and take baby steps. We are not ready, but if you are willing, join the 2013 Slam Dunk contest and win it for all the little white kids watching so they can believe again. (Harmless joke).

The Spurs are on fire today.


Via: The Big Lead

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about you but ever since I was a little kid and first saw Michael Jordan fly from the free throw line, hang in the air for what seemed like an hour and dunk the ball one-handed like a BOSS, I was never the same.

    From that moment I've always wanted to dunk - call it a childhood dream I guess.

    Only problem is I've never been the tallest or most athletic player around. Sure, I'm good on the court and my ball skills are tight, but I've never been THAT player.

    You know, the guy that everyone watches. That explosive freak of nature that will block a shot, steal the ball, sprint down court and then reverse dunk making the other team look like sad amateurs.

    That was never me.

    However, I've just been told that Justin 'Jus Fly' Darlington (world's highest dunker) and Adam Folker (pro baller) have decided to release every single one of their secrets in a program they've used to add 32 inches in total to their vertical jumps.

    So maybe this is my chance to finally dunk…and yours too.

    It's hard to believe they would even release something like this, but here it is….

    > Check it out for yourself. <

    ReplyDelete