Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Minnesota Timberwolves sings Christmas Carols.


Remember when I had this great idea that the Timberwolves would somehow be a great boy band, well it turns out it might not be the greatest idea after all. Kevin Love doesn't want to sing, and those who did butchered those joyful carols.

Jokes aside, why did the only person that could speak fluent English didn't have to sing? This brutal mistreatment to the foreign players is discrimination and resulted in the most awkward caroling. Worst of all, Ricky Rubio, who I thought was the perfect boy band member, did not sound any better than Andrei Kirilenko. And here I thought I had a management opportunity in my future, thanks for ruining my dreams.

Via: TBJ

2 comments:

  1. Terrific post however , I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject?

    I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further.
    Cheers!

    Feel free to surf tto my web-site: iphone 4 icloud activation

    ReplyDelete