Tuesday, December 4, 2012

You can own the Vancouver Grizzlies Practice Court Floor for $13,000.

Craigslist
 Anyone got $13,000 dollars lying around and want a historic piece of Canadian NBA history? Well, the Vancouver Grizzlies practice court is for sale on Craigslist. If you don't have the money to afford it, maybe you can ask for a early Christmas present, but that's unlikely to happen (I hate you, Mom.). Since the owner seems so willing to part with it, you could negotiate the price. The problem is even after you break him down, you still don't have enough money or the space to store it.

I might have possibly just described my situations or told you a complete lie. Either way, it sucks to see that the remnants of my hometown team, before I got the chance to watch a single game. At least Memphis doesn't suck.

Source: SB Nation

No comments:

Post a Comment