Monday, February 25, 2013

LeBron James dunks basketball in warm-ups, wins imaginary dunk contest.


First things first, the internet is overreacting. This is a good dunk, but it is at best, a first round 50. Correct me if I am wrong, I do recall Nate Robinson doing a similar dunk in one of his three dunk contests, where he went between both his legs (sort of like a figure 8) passed it off the backboard and dunked it. If I am right, this is even less impressive, considering he has a whole foot on Nate. Put a windmill at the end of it and then we can talk (about why you won't do the dunk contest, like every one else and would rather torture the fan with teases). And second, stop doing these dunks if you want out of the conversation of the contest. This kind of trolling is not fun.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about you but ever since I was a little kid and first saw Michael Jordan fly from the free throw line, hang in the air for what seemed like an hour and dunk the ball one-handed like a BOSS, I was never the same.

    From that moment I've always wanted to dunk - call it a childhood dream I guess.

    Only problem is I've never been the tallest or most athletic player around. Sure, I'm good on the court and my ball skills are tight, but I've never been THAT player.

    You know, the guy that everyone watches. That explosive freak of nature that will block a shot, steal the ball, sprint down court and then reverse dunk making the other team look like sad amateurs.

    That was never me.

    However, I've just been told that Justin 'Jus Fly' Darlington (world's highest dunker) and Adam Folker (pro baller) have decided to release every single one of their secrets in a program they've used to add 32 inches in total to their vertical jumps.

    So maybe this is my chance to finally dunk…and yours too.

    It's hard to believe they would even release something like this, but here it is….

    > Check it out for yourself. <

    ReplyDelete