Friday, March 22, 2013

"Kobe Bryant is programmed to score, not pass" says Kobe Bryant.


You know the thing that Kobe does, that thing where he won't pass the ball no matter how many bodies are covering him? Well, apparently he can't help it. It's a problem.

From ESPN LA:
"Kobe will tell you," Jamison said. "He's like, 'Look, you guys as my teammates, yell at me. Let me know that you're open because I'm so programmed,' and this guy has told me this, 'I see nothing but that basket. You could be open, there could be three guys on me, but the only thing I see is that basket so you have to tell me, Look, I was open. Or yell at me mid-play. That doesn't affect me at all and I respect that.' " 
This explains everything. So all those times he shot over double and triple teams, wasn't because he was confident in his shooting ability, he just couldn't see his teammates. Which is totally cool because he is Kobe Bryant and he can make anything go in. But can you tell that to this dude at my local pick up basketball games? That guy is the worst. How many fadeaways and unnecessary windmill layups do you need to brick until you realize that you are just not that good. In fact, you are terrible and no one wants you on their team. I hope you are reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment