Tuesday, March 26, 2013

LeBron James yells at the rim.


Sometimes even the best player in the NBA misses and will blame the external environment like you would do when you were younger, or now, I don't discriminate. You know, the times when you were playing basketball outside and you would blame the sun for being in your eyes, the backboard for not being sturdy enough, the court too slippery, the rim is built too low, or is bent from dudes dunking on it, as an excuse for your poor performance. We have all been there because we suck, so it is really strange to see LeBron James actually do it on national television and yell at the rim like a mad man. I wonder what he had said, can any of you, lip reading experts help me out? Please? All I could tell was that Ray Allen was really weirded out by the whole thing, I don't think he can actually process a missed free throw, at least that was what I got from that disgusted look of his.

No comments:

Post a Comment