Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Chris Bosh is preparing for Game 5 with cartoons and cereal.

Steve Mitchell/USA TODAY Sports
LeBron James wasn't the only Heat that suffered a mild ankle sprain during the third quarter of Heat's Game 4 loss to the Indiana Pacers, his pet T-Rex, was also a victim of the excessive stretching of the ankle muscles. But unlike LeBron, who walked it off in a matter of seconds (resembling the regenerative skills of a cyborg), Bosh took a little more time laying on the floor (because he has an actual pain threshold), before returning to play in the 4th quarter without out any signs of struggle.

While our favorite video bomber declined to go into detail about his injured right ankle after the game, he did assure us that he was fine and would be ready in time for Game 5. From ESPN:
“It's not [an] issue,” Bosh said. “It's the playoffs. You're going to have ups and downs. It's not about what happens, but it's about how you respond. I'm just going to watch some cartoons, eat some cereal and get ready for Game 5.” 
Chris Bosh is right, not just about basketball, but life in general. I can't remember the last time eating cereal and watching cartoons didn't solve my problems. Then again, the last time I did that was when I was in elementary school and the only thing I really worried about was, not waking up early enough to catch the entire Saturday cartoon marathon. Still, he has a point. In fact, I think I am going to do that right now. You know, for Bosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment