Saturday, June 15, 2013

Chris "Birdman" Andersen's mom is responsible for her son's first tattoo.

THERE'S NO SPACE. USA TODAY Sports
From Victor Oquendo of local10:
Birdmom share many similarities -- height, a laid back attitude and an affinity for tattoos. Holubec's legs are lined with colorful ink-filled flowers. She took her son to get his first tattoo. 
"I think I paid for the first four! It was supposed to have been just one," said Holubec.
Dudes, do you know what would happen to me if I was to get a tattoo, (not that I want one or anything, I can't even stand sharpie ink on my skin. The only exception were those crayola washables, those were awesome and completely regret-free) but I can guarantee you that my parents would have grabbed anything near them, sit me newly inked side up, beat me until the skin slowly splits open, remove it and show it to my brother as a warning. Okay, maybe this is a little exaggerated, I actually have no idea how they would react, it doesn't mean the situation described above can be entirely ruled out as a very real possibility, though. Trust me, I know my parents.

Via: CBS Eye On Basketball

No comments:

Post a Comment